"I'm Goin to Kansas City.
Kansas City Here I Come!"
Check out our "KC Links" tab!
ABOUT K-CITY RECORDS
K-City Records is an independent record label company dedicated to the service of providing excellent music to our viewers and listeners. We believe in connecting people to the great music sounds that are coming out of Kansas City and at same time educate folks from all parts of the world about the unlimited creativity that flows from the Midwest.
We envision a future where everyone has access to world-class education about the awesomeness of the Midwest’s music scene, which has so far been available to a select few. We aim to empower people with music knowledge and share with you how the music coming out of the Midwest is as rich as its history. This is why we believe it is important for us to share the music heritage of the Midwest: to educate, to entertain and to improve the lives of our followers, their families, and the communities they live in.
This statement applies to www.k-cityrecords.com as found on the Web site of K-City Records Inc. and online applications that contain a link to this policy.
You Are Buyer Protected
We would like for you to know that all of your information is covered whenever you make a payment on the K-City Records website. Your information is secure the moment you log into our website. And, when you are ready to buy from us, your personal information is securely protected, stored and encrypted on our servers. That is, your information will not in any way be exposed online, shared or publicized. To further secure sensitive communications between your computer and our web servers, we have implemented PayPal and CD Baby for all purchases, and both are protected under the https security. (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Security)
In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our operational and data processing systems are contained in a secure environment, which is access-controlled by a dedicated team of security specialists whose sole purpose is to identify suspicious activity and help protect you from fraudulent transactions.
We use various authentication technologies and implemented other security controls such as firewalls, intrusion detection and intrusion prevention to protect our systems and networks and your information. Our security systems constantly monitor the web server to ensure your accounts are safe and secure.
Information Collected from our Viewers
• If you are interested in obtaining information, products or services from K-City Records Inc., we may ask you to provide us with information about yourself.
• We may supplement information that you provide with information obtained from other K-City Records Inc. services (i.e., Midwest Entertainment & Attractions, Low Budget Productions’ Sound Recording Studio, and any other sub-domain and international counterparts and affiliates as operated under K-City Records Inc.).
• We keep track of your interactions with our site and our services to offer a more personalized experience.
Third-Party Online Advertising
• For advertising purposes and in an effort to understand your interests and deliver to you advertisements tailored to your interests, third parties that deliver some of the advertisements you see on this site and other websites may collect information through technology about your online activities however, it is K-City Records policy to never divulge private and personal information about our customers outside of the general such as age, gender or interactions with our site. Companies that may request additional information will not be authorized at K-City Records Inc. unless you allow us to do so.
Uses of Information
• We use the information we collect to provide the services you request. Our services will not include the display of personalized content and advertising unless it directly pertains to Artists and Bands display.
• We use your information to inform you of other music services offered by K-City Records, our affiliates, and our licensees.
•We do not share your e-mail address with other organizations for offers of their products and services unless you allow us to do so.
Your Privacy Choices
• You may direct us not to send you promotional materials from K-City Records Inc., our affiliates, and our licensees.
•You may direct us not to share your information with selected other organizations for offers of their products and services.
• You may subscribe or unsubscribe to e-mail newsletters by sending a message to KCRI Register.
For Details Contact Us
Last Updated: December 2, 2013
Previous: November 25, 2013; January 1, 2012